This course is a continuation of the introductory course to develop your practical skills further and increase your knowledge by completing a variety of tasks. You will have the opportunity to tailor your training to suit your individual requirements.
Extend and practice your plastering and mixing skills.
No prior knowledge needed.
The cost of materials is included in the course fee.
- Old clothing or overalls
- Safety/stout footwear
- How To Patch Walls & Ceilings, Preparation & Application Of Undercoats
- How To Over-skim Ceilings, PVA Application, Bonding, Finishing
- Fixing Plasterboard & Angle Beads Around Openings
- Cutting Shaping & Fixing Plasterboard
These could be subject to change dependent on demand
* Fee remission available on this course, click here for further information